Are you looking for a warm, engaging, fun, intelligent and insightful speaker for your next event?
As a pioneering leader in the field of Animal Communication and Intuitive Coaching Wendy provides awesomeness for your next live or online event, teleseminar, webinar and/or radio show!
Her Presentations Inspire, Educate and Change the Lives of Your Listeners!
~ Wendy’s Bio ~ Speaking Media
Wendy Van de Poll is a pioneering leader in the field of the human-animal bond, animal communication, and intuitive coaching. She is dedicated to providing an incredible journey for her clients to find virtuosity in their lives through the voice of their animals.
What makes Wendy successful with her clients is that she get’s what animals want to share! “Over the years I’ve dealt with my own sense of self by listening to the voices of the universe and the animals around me. I have helped many people around the world. It’s what I’ve done since I was just 5 yrs old!”
She is compassionate and supportive to all who know her.
Her passion has led her to devote her life to the mission of increasing the quality of life between animals and people no matter what stage they are in their cycle of life! She has been called the animal whisperer.
She is a Certified Life Coach, End of Life and Pet Grief Support Coach, Certified Pet Funeral Celebrant, Animal Medium and Communicator. She is the founder of The Center for Pet Loss Grief and an international best-selling and award-winning author and speaker.
She holds a Master’s of Science degree in Wolf Ecology and Behavior and has run with wild wolves in Minnesota, coyotes in Massachusetts and foxes in her backyard. She lives in the woods with her husband, two crazy birds, her rescue dog Addie and all kinds of wildlife.
~ Speaking Media Topics ~
An Invitation to Fearless Living 7-Ways Animals Can Power Up Your Intuition
Unleashing Your Brilliance By Trusting Your Intuition
Who are Your Spiritual BFF’s…Are You Ready to Meet Them?
What Does Your Animal Know About You?
~ Podcasts ~ Radio ~ TV ~ Conference ~ Speaking Media
- Pet Life Radio – Paranormal Pets
- Pet Life Radio – Save a Pooch, Oh Behave
- Dying to Talk ~ Phaneuf Funeral Home
- Edge Radio ~ Author Series
- Chat with Woman ~ The Karen Downing Show
- Super Natural Girlz
Articles ~ Speaking Media
Pet Loss Grief Bestselling and Reader’s Favorite Award Winning Books ~ Speaking Media
- My Dog Is Dying: What Do I Do? Emotions, Decisions, and Options for Healing
- My Dog Has Died: What Do I Do? Making Decisions and Healing the Trauma of Pet Loss
- My Cat Is Dying: What Do I Do? Navigating Emotions, Decisions, and Options for Healing
- My Cat Has Died: What Do I Do? Making Decisions and Healing the Trauma of Pet Loss
- Healing a Child’s Pet Loss Grief: A Guide for Parents
- The Pet Professional’s Guide to Pet Loss: How to Prevent Burnout, Support Clients, and Manage the Business of Grief ~
Human-Animal Bond Bestselling Books
- Animal Wisdom: Conversations from the Heart Between Animals and Their People
- International Bestselling Author of Inspiration for a Woman’s Soul: Choosing Happiness ~ A Visionary Leader Cover Author
Children’s Picture Books ~ Best-selling series The Adventures of Ms. Addie Pants
Off to School, Book 4 ~ coming soon