Are you looking for a warm, engaging, fun, intelligent, and insightful speaker for your next event?
As a pioneering leader in the field of Pet Grief Support, I will provide insight, joy, compassion, and practical tools for grief relief at your next live or online event, tele-seminar, webinar, and/or radio show!
My Pet Grief Support presentations inspire, educate, and change the lives of your listeners!
~ Wendy’s Bio ~
Wendy Van de Poll is a pioneering leader, expert and sought-after end-of-life and pet grief support coach. She is the founder of The Center for Pet Loss Grief and Bestselling Author of The Pet Bereavement Series.
In her practice she provides a safe place for dedicated pet parents and pet professionals who want support and guidance with pet loss grief, hospice for pets, and when coping with the loss of their pets.
Wendy is dedicated to providing a safe place for her clients to express their grief over the loss of their pets by utilizing the coach approach and walking the journey of pet grief support with them.
Her passion to help people when they are grieving over the loss of a pet and her larger-than-life love for animals has lead her to devote her life to the mission of increasing the quality of life between animals and people, no matter what stage they are in their cycle of life!
What makes Wendy successful with her clients is that she gets grief! Because of her own personal experience, coaching people and their pets when grieving, and then finding JOY again after the death of her pets, she has become a sought-after end-of-life coach for pets and their people.
She is the creator of How to Rescue Joy From Pet Loss Grief – A 5-Part Program for Coping with Pet Loss, The MarleyBee Foundation™, and How to Celebrate Your Pet’s Life! She offers support for the pet owners worldwide and is developing an innovative program for pet professionals.
Wendy is a certified end-of-life coach. She holds a Master of Science in Wolf Ecology and Behavior and has run with wild wolves in Minnesota, coyotes in Massachusetts, and foxes in her backyard. She is a licensed massage therapist for humans, horses, and hounds. She currently has a Skype, phone, and in-person practice providing end-of-life and pet grief support coaching, gentle massage and energy healing for animals, and personalized pet funerals.
~ Media and Speaking Topics ~
- Is My Pet Grief Normal?
- How to Deal with Loss of a Pet When You Think You Are Going Crazy
- Rescue Joy from Pet Loss Grief! The Healthy Pet Grieving Process After-Death
- When Is the Right Time to Get Another Pet?
- How to Celebrate Your Pet’s Life! Creating Pet Funerals, Pet Memorials, and Pet Rituals Is Necessary!
~ Bestselling and Reader’s Favorite Award Winning Books ~
- My Dog Is Dying: What Do I Do? Emotions, Decisions, and Options for Healing ~ Book 1 in The Pet Bereavement Series ~ Published February, 2016 ~ Amazon Bestseller
- My Dog Has Died: What Do I Do? Making Decisions and Healing the Trauma of Pet Loss ~ Book 2 in The Pet Bereavement Series ~ Published May 2016 ~ Amazon Bestseller
- My Cat Is Dying: What Do I Do? Navigating Emotions, Decisions, and Options for Healing ~ Book 3 in The Pet Bereavement Series ~ Published August 2016
- My Cat Has Died: What Do I Do? Making Decisions and Healing the Trauma of Pet Loss ~ Book 4 in The Pet Bereavement Series~ Published September 2016
- International Bestselling Author of Inspiration for a Woman’s Soul: Choosing Happiness ~ A Visionary Leader Cover Author
~ Podcasts ~ Radio ~ TV
- Pet Life Radio – Paranormal Pets
- Dying to Talk ~ Phaneuf Funeral Home
- Edge Radio ~ How to Survive Your Emotions of Pet Loss Grief
~ Articles ~
9 Empowering Lessons We Can Learn from Our Animal Friends
Dancing With a Wasp! 5 Lessons That I Did Not Expect to Take Back My Feminine Power!
What Happens to Our pets When They Die? 5 Top Answers to Your Questions!
10 Easy Steps for Balancing the Chakra System of Your Pet
The 8 Steps to Animal Communication!
~ Press Photos ~
Click to view full size and download